A high value home insurance policy is a specialist-type cover for homes of substantial value. Whether you have a high-value home or a house full of antiquities, this policy type will ensure you have the right amount of cover.
At Jane Chewins, we have over 30 years of experience in advising on and arranging specialist insurance policies. With access to many providers, we can find you the right high value home and contents insurance.
Like standard home insurance policies, high value home cover is split into two elements, home and contents cover. If you have already taken out a home insurance policy, you should check the cover amounts of both elements. If the cover amounts do not equate to your home or contents value, you may want to consider taking out a high value home and contents policy.
Want more information or advice – you can call us to discuss your requirements or fill in the enquiry form, and a member of our team will get in touch with you.
Policy benefits can include:
As bespoke insurance specialists, we will tailor a home and contents policy to your exact requirements.
However, here are some popular cover features that you may want consider:
- Bespoke fine art and antiques cover
- Jewellery and watches cover
- Listed building cover
- Specialist builds cover
- Alternative accommodation
- Gadget cover
- Cyber cover
- Accidental damage
For more information or to discuss getting bespoke cover, fill in the enquiry form or speak with a member of our team at 01948 820 000.
Why choose us:
- We have over 30 years of experience and a deep understanding of specialist insurance requirements.
- As a member of the award-winning Bravo Network, we have a relationship with many insurance providers, so you can be assured that we will find you the right high value home and contents policy.
- Our specialist team handles all claims in-house.
- As well as providing professional advice, we believe strongly in adding a personal touch. This is why we make ourselves available whenever you need us.
High Value Home Insurance FAQs
How can I claim on my policy?
At Jane Chewins, you can report insurance claims quickly and easily using our dedicated App, available on IOS and Android devices. If you want to begin a claim against your home, you can use the App to gather as much data as possible. Information provided will be passed directly to our team, who will act swiftly to handle your claim.
Alternatively, you can call and speak to our team – we will be happy to guide you through the claims process.
What is high value home insurance?
Similar to standard home insurance, high value cover protects your home and contents in the case of unforeseen events such as a burglary or a leak. The key difference between a standard policy and a specialist high value home and contents policy is that the latter will cover you for a higher amount
Do I need high value home insurance?
If you feel that you may need high value home insurance, it is most certainly worth exploring further. You can speak to our team or fill in the enquiry form and we will happily provide you with some more information.
Although circumstances are different for everyone, here are some instances of when you may need a specialist home insurance policy:
- Your home is a listed building or a specialist build
- Your home has 7 or more bedrooms
- There are individual valuable items in your home worth over £10,000
- The combined value of your home contents equates to over £50,000
To ensure we continue to offer all of our clients the best possible service, we make the following commitments: